Thursday 28 December 2017

Festive Male Card

Hi Crafters,

You don't mind me sharing another Christmas card do you? 
I have so many stored on my computer waiting to be blogged that I made for this year and just didn't get the chance to show them.

Here's a male Christmas card using my favourite colour combo of blue and brown.


Recipe
Memory Box Stag Die
Unbranded Tree Die
Apple Blossom Sentiment Die
Spellbinders Grand Large Label Dies
Joy Crafts Music Border Die
Satin Ribbon
Music Paper
Stencil & Distress Ink for the sky

Challenges I'd like to enter:
CHNC Every Saturday - #365 ATG Christmas + Use the word 'Christmas'

Thanks for popping in today,

Bye for now

Lorraine
xXx

9 comments:

meg said...

love this wonderful combination of colours, the dies make a superb layout, one of my favourite cards Lorraine.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

See from below you had a lovely Christmas, fun card too. This one is very elegant, love it

Gina's Cards said...

Another fabulous card! I also love brown and blue together! The design is gorgeous and the die cuts work so well together.
Hugs
Gina xx

Debbie said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! I had to pin this one!
Thanks for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, loving all those dies together.

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, this certainly is a lovely colour combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, love the colours and fab dies. That starry sky looks great :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Carol L said...

This is absolutely fabulous and I love the colors! So glad you shared it with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and good luck!

Anne said...

This is a fab design Lorraine, love the colour combination too
Anne x