Monday 11 August 2014

Friendship

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my fellow bloggers and new followers, lovely to have you on board.

Monday morning is here again, the weekends go so quickly don't they? I have a simple card for you today that is perfect for a friend.

Recipe
A5 card blank
Digital backing paper
Cuttlebug Daisy Embossing Folder
Distress Ink - Dried Marigold & Ripe Persimmon
Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight
Inkylicious Sentiment Stamp - Flowers That Bloom
Stitched 1/8th Ribbon
 
Challenges
Country View Challenge - Wordplay (August)
Sketch Saturday - #322 (turned 90 degrees)
TTCRD - Anything Goes
 
Thanks for joining me again today and for all the lovely uplifting comments on my last two projects, it truly means so much to me to know that you are all out there appreciating my creations. I try my best to return the favour each time and visit your blogs too but time often gets the better of me and I get there a little later than I would like.
So thanks again and see you soon,
 
Lorraine
 
 


14 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely creation
hugs Kate xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creation once again, fab colours and love your design here... ♥aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the colours and lovely sentiment. Carol x

MaryH said...

These 2 DI colors really created such a perfect fall look to your card. This is a beautiful sentiment and the dies are lovely to show it off too. The black mat around the white frame of the embossed mat really set off the rich color as well. The tiny little ribbon was quite lovely as a finish trim - like this one lots! TFS & Hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is so beautiful that sentiment is so lovely, the die cut frames, the papers and colours are truly wonderful, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

cebelica said...

You say simple, I say classy and elegant. I am sure your friend will be thrilled to receive such a gorgeous card! :)
Hugs! xx

lynne said...

Hi Lorraine, What a gorgeous card! Love the papers! I want to thank you for the lovely comment on my blog a few days ago! This is me jsut catching up on everything as we have had my daughters birthday then her party over the weekend! The colours of Promarkers i used are Satin, Pastel Beige and Khaki.
Hope that helps! Thanks again for the lovely comments!
Hugs Lynne xx

scrappymo! said...

This card is so lovely. So many things to comments on. Firstly \I love the 3 strips of the ribbon. I like ribbon and twine or cord but usually forget to use it! IU have lots of that fine ribbon like you used...it looks great in the rows of three! Brilliant idea.

Second...I love the layered dies, especially the way the top one is like a frame with brads attaching it.

Your sentiment really takes the spotlight with your lovely design!

coops said...

so gorgeous lorraine.beautiful sentiment and i love your rich spicy colours ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Lorraine, Love your blog and have joined as a follower. I know your face from somwhere but can't think where! Gorgeous card and love the design. hugs, Carol S.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the dies and beautiful sentiment
Carol x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the sentiment and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...

Another beauty that I missed!
Try not to worry that you don't always return visit - we all know life gets in the way or for us a lot of health issues. I try to get back to my regulars but I hope they understand when I cant.
Love the colours you have used - so very spicey - reminds me of lovely hot summer days Karen x

Niki Rowland said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the dies you've used. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Niki xx