Wednesday 13 August 2014

Blast ! Missed It...

Hi Everyone,
...originally I made the card I am about to share with you for the challenge over on the Little Miss Muffet challenge blog, but although the challenges become live on a Thursday when I went to link up my card it had already closed this morning,  :P  Never mind though I went back to the drawing board and tweaked it a little to fit a couple of other challenges :) Here it is...

Recipe
Image - 'Babe Superster' - Little Miss Muffet Digi
Promarkers
Backing paper - We R Memory Keepers 'Babymine'
Sentiment stamps - The Paper Studio
Charm and ribbon from stash
 
Challenges
 
TTCRD - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - #232 Anything Goes
Divas By Design - So Charming (use a charm)
In The Pink - #50 Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - #20 Clean & Simple
CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge - August Anything Goes
 
I will try and catch up with your blogs later today, it's been busy, busy, busy here.
 
See you soon,
 
Lorraine
 


15 comments:

Mischelle said...

What a great card! Love your coloring!

Bridie said...

Lovely sweet card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great day!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Wishcraft said...

Aww I do love this image... fab colours too, gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

crafty-stamper said...

isn't that so annoying I specially made a card for Mos digital pencil and was too late-mind you have been putting it off for two weeks lol-love the cute image and little pram charm
Carol x

Anne Fenton said...

Such a cute baby card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Carol S. said...

This is soo cute. Sweet image and a beautiful card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and beautiful colouring.
Sue xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a shame you missed us! I would love to feature your card on the LMMS FB Page though, if it's ok with you? Let me know... I think it's gorgeous x

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a sweet image and gorgeous card. I love the cute little pram charm.
Hugs
Gina x

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful baby card, love the image and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

Niki Rowland said...

Super cute card, love the dotted background around your image and cute charm. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Niki xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at MMCS! xxx

In The Pink said...

So glad you were able to 'tweak it' to fit our challenge.... it's a gorgeous baby card and I love it!

Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink - hope to see you here again soon..

Christine x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x