Wednesday 14 May 2014

My Take On Legend Of Zelda

Hi Crafters,
It's been very bright and Summery here today and I've got quite a lot of housework done, I always feel better when the sun is shining don't you? I also managed to finish my card for a relatives Birthday who likes playing the game Legend Of Zelda. I know nothing about this game or it's characters but I managed to find some pictures on the web and made a very 3D decoupaged card for him. I hope he likes it.

 There are at least six layers of decoupage on this card, in real life it does look like he is coming out of the card towards you. Unfortunately it didn't matter how I took the photo I just couldn't quite show it. Here's another view...

Maybe you can just about see it here? I did lots of fussy cutting for this one and as you can see he is going to be Eighteen.
One last view...

Well that just about wraps it up for me tonight, I wish you all well,

See you soon for a catch up on your blogs,

Lorraine

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Fabulous! The 3-D looks amazing. Lots of hard work, but it was definitely worth it. Hugs!

Peanut said...

Good heaven! That is an OUTSTANDING card, Lorraine. He really looks like he's jumping off the card. Must be super awesome in real life!
hugs, Asha

downrightcrafty said...

wow what depth love the strong colours and it is so vibrant
hugs Kate xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow this is amazing!! I am sure this card will be treasured!
Hugs
Gina x

Linda Levoir said...

What a truly fabulous card Lorraine, I know a few people who'd love one of these. Great idea to decoupage it, it really does look very 'alive'. Brilliant! :) xx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning lorraine.fantastic image and i love the dimension :D

xx coops xx