Saturday 21 September 2013

M.I.A.

Phew where has this week gone?...
Sorry I've been missing in action this week, it's been very hectic in our household. I've also been beavering away in my craftroom trying to make lots of things for a stall at a Macmillan Coffee Morning that I have been kindly asked to attend. The only thing was that it was very short notice and I did not have many items to sell. So many hours later, I now have Christmas tags, packs of cards, a few items of handmade jewellery, notebooks etc to take next week. I will show a picture soon of my table set out.
For now though, I would like to enter this card in two challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Make It Sparkle
 
 
 
 

Firstly, I die-cut the reindeer and tree line and then heat embossed them with black and white embossing powder. the starry night background was inked using Distress Inks -Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire. I had already dry embossed the cardstock with a snowfall embossing folder so I then high-lighted each 'bump' with stickles. the moon was punched out of pearlescent card and two snowflakes added to the corner.
Hope you like.
 
See you soon
Lorraine

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wondered where you were, let me know where you will be on Friday. Your card is gorgeous, love the textures. With my DT hat on thanks for playing at PTW

Sue said...

This is wonderful Lorraine. I really love the design and gorgeous sky colour.
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge.
Sue xx