Wednesday 14 December 2016

I'm Getting There...

Hi Crafters,

A late share this evening of this frosty card. 
I think I have now finished all my orders for Christmas - it was touch and go as to whether I would get them all done I can tell you with a last minute bulk order coming in the other day. So I have been burning the midnight oil as they say and can now relax a bit, although I have two craft markets to do yet - Friday and Saturday. Whilst I've been making Christmas cards I haven't replenished my stock for my stall so guess what I will be doing tomorrow?
:o)


Recipe
Wood Grain Paper from the 'Happy, Jolly Christmas' Pad
Stampin' Up 'Lovely as a Tree' Stamp & Sentiment Stamp
Glamour Dust
Cheery Lynn Corner Die

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Fussy & Fancy - #178 Christmas in Tones/Pastels
Unicorn Challenge - #16 Add some Glitter
Noor Designs - #25 Sparkle
Sweet Stampers - #2 ATG
Crafty Purple Frog - Winter Blues
Addicted To Stamps - #137 Christmas
OSAAT - #277 ATG/Lots of Sparkle
Deep Ocean - #144 Silent Night
Fab n Funky - #331 Glitter & Sparkle

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
I will be visiting you all over the Christmas period - promise.

Lorraine
xXx


19 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Lorraine, beautiful tree images, lovely frosty inking and fabulous design.
Good luck getting all your cards made,Kate x

Unknown said...

This is a really beautiful card! Love the design and colour!
Lucy x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, love the blues and the gorgeous scene.xx{aNNie}

Brenda said...

Lovely scene! You are such a busy girl!

meg said...

Stunning icy scene makes me feel cold just looking at it

Sall said...

Love the colours, the sparkle the image oh everything this card is PERFECT! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.

Kuni said...

Wonderful and elegnat card Lorraine.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, so pretty.
I hope you manage to replenish your stock ready for the weekend.
Pauline
x

Alex H. said...

Just so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Kat W said...

I love the frosty, sparkly elegance of this design and the pretty ribbon :-)
Great news on finishing your card commissions and I hope the craft markets go well!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine! I love the icy blues colours and sparkle.
Hugs
Gina xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

Lisa Andersson said...

This is stunning! I love the blue and the all the sparkle.
Hugs, Lisa

Daniela said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge. We would love to see you again.
Hugs, Daniela

Unknown said...

Just popping back to say Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Purple Frog! And this card is just as gorgeous the second time visiting! Lol
Lucy x

Wendy said...

Fab card Hun thanks for taking part in our challenge at the crafty purple frog xx Wendy DT

Sharon said...

Your trees are beautiful and love all the sparkle.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
Hugs Sharon. x

Linda Levoir said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, I love the glitter on the little trees it looks so pretty. Goodness I don't know how you do it all, fulfilling orders and stocking up your stall and then of course the time you lose actually attending the fair where you can't really be crafting, you must be exhausted! Hope you found some time for yourself over Christmas :) xx

Crafty Amy said...

Wow what a beautiful card! I love all the sparkle on those trees :D
Thank you for joining us at the Crafty purple frog challenge.

Huge hugs

Amy xx