Tuesday 30 September 2014

Hunkydory Nautical Card

Hi Crafters,
Phew I'm glad this past week is done and dusted, I have been so busy making cards and gifts I think I can do them in my sleep. My craft fair went very well at the school where they were fundraising for the Macmillan Cancer Charity and a tidy sum was raised thanks to everyone who attended.
I am also very excited to be able to announce that I will be having a monthly stall at the Thorpe Farmers Market which is held on the last Friday of every month at the Church Hall on Thunder Lane, Norwich.  I will be there on the 31st of October selling my handmade cards and gifts and then every month thereafter. So it's going to be a busy time ahead!.
Anyhow, back to today's card, which was one I made for my stall last week and it sold very quickly.
Recipe
Hunkydory - It's A Man's World Collection
Twine
Bronze Sail Boat Charm
 
This is the first time I had used Hunkydory cardstock and now I know why everyone raves about it, it's luscious. I won this male themed card kit in a competition. It had plenty of background card and toppers to make lots of cards and I will be showing some of the other cards I made with it another time.
 
Challenges
Country View Challenge - Sept. Challenge - Nautical
Scribble & Scrap - #28 Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - #38 Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - #52 Use 3 Layers
Crafty Catz - #248 Happy Birthday
 
Hope you are enjoying your day and getting some crafting done along with the housework, of course :)
 
Lorraine

 

14 comments:

tilly said...

a beautiful card, good luck with your stalls, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Not usually a Hunkdory fan but this is fab. Love nautical cards and the design is lovely. Glad the fair went well x

Sandra said...

Great card Lorraine, I can see why it sold so quickly!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Jacee said...

Great card Lorraine, very effective, a lovely card.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Lorraine I jusst love nautical themed cards and this one is fabulous, so much detail to it, the little ship charm is lovely, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

This is a wonderful card for a male Lorraine, love it. Carol x

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Lorraine! So glad your craft fair went well and I wish you all the best for your regular stall at the market - you're gonna be a busy bee!
Fab nautical card! Great layout and the cord and charm fit the theme perfectly! Hugs, Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Fab design and details, a gorgeous card Lorraine... good luck with your monthly stall! Hugs, Lisa x

Carol S. said...

Great design and colours. Glad your market went well. They are pretty good leading up to Christmas. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lotraine
Fabulous card... Love it...
Hugs Sylvie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is totally fantastic Lorraine the design looks amazing, the image, card and the twine with the little charm on is superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is fabulous,Thanks for sharing with us at Country Viiew Challenges.xx

coops said...

stunning male card lorraine.i love the lighthouse and your design is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Alyx said...

Absolutely love this! Fantastic image, layout, embellies...just perfect. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk