Friday 21 February 2014

All Tuckered Out

Hi Crafters
I just thought I'd share a few of the commissioned cards that I have been making this month...they are all very different as each one has to fit the remit of the customer of course. I haven't made anything since Monday and as the title suggests, after completing 28 cards by the 17th of this month I'm...'all tuckered out'. Lol.

                                                   

                                                                

                                                                        

                                               

                                                                           

               
 
Hope you enjoyed my little gallery tonight. Have a great weekend.
 
See you soon,
 
Lorraine
 
 

5 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Wow Lorraine!
A really stunning collection and each and every one is so individual. No wondered you are 'tuckered' out. 28 in 17 days I could not manage that many. You have a lovely eye for detail and I bet all the customers love them.
I love those poppies as do most crafters - they seem to be very 'in' right now and your colouring on them is fab! And I've had a thing for owls for years so those two are my favourite.
Have a lovely weekend xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow, you have been so busy!! You have done such fantastic job of each and every one of these cards and I am sure they will be treasured!
Hugs
Gina x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine - wow, I'm not surprised your all tuckered out!!! Twenty-eight cards by the 17th???? Gosh, talk about wonder woman! An amazing assortment of themed cards; they are all fab and love all the male ones......I always get stuck on those! Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog.

Karen x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, what a gorgeous post. I love all these. But, the first card is such a work of art, I wanna look at it again! X

Tracy said...

My goodness I don't know how you made that many cards in so short a time. Hats off to you! Your due a bit of down time I'd say. :-) Great cards! Hugs!