Saturday 5 October 2013

World Card Making Day

Hi Crafters !

As it is World Card Making Day I had better show you all a card, hadn't I. Although I haven't been posting on my blog this week, I haven't been idle either. I have now caught up with all the blogs that I follow and seen some beautiful creations from you all, left a few comments and made a few cards of my own. I have had a lot of commissioned cards to catch up with and here's a peek at some of them now...

 .... I'd like to enter this card in to the Through The Craftroom Door Challenge - Anything Goes.
and Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes.



The young lad who asked for this card was very specific about what he wanted on it, these were all the things his mummy loved so I was pleased he liked it.
 
 

And finally I would like to enter this creation into the Challenge over on In the Pink - their challenge theme this time is Luscious Lace.

Hope you've had a great day,

See you soon,

Lorraine

3 comments:

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of cards.
Thank you for entering your stunning Golden Wedding Anniversary card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge
Sue xx

Linda Levoir said...

Wow you've been busy, 3 great cards, the anniversary one is totally gorgeous and soooo elegant, I love it! :) xx

Christine L said...

A lovely card... good use of the lace.

Thank you for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope we see you entering again soon..

Christine x